A Rich Chocolate Pudding Pie Made with Almond Milk
This vegan chocolate pudding pie was inspired by the Pat-In Pecan Crust and Chocolate Almond Milk Pudding. I thought, why not turn the pudding into a pie and pair it with a nutty crust? Topped with Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream and you’ve got a fabulous rich, chocolaty vegan dessert fancy enough for a dinner party. I made this with the Askinosie 70% Cortes chocolate and it created a very bittersweet, sophisticated pie.
Vegan Chocolate Pudding Pecan Pie
Author: Dédé Wilson
Makes: Serves 8
- 1, Pecan Pat-In Crust, baked and cooled
- 1 recipe Chocolate Almond Milk Pudding
- 1 recipe Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
- Have the crust baked and cooled. Prepare the pudding as directed and scrape it into the prepared crust. Chill until firm, at least 4 hours. You may hold the pie overnight in the refrigerator.
- Prepare Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream right before serving and dollop a generous amount on top of the whole pie, or top each slice as you serve it. Pie is best served chilled.
Image: Dédé Wilson
No comments yet.