Love pumpkin Cake but don't like large servings, so I adapted my pumpkin cake mix to have smaller servings and have the taste of cake and cream cheese into one bite.
Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Glaze
Author: Facebook - ladalehymer
Makes: 8-10 dozen
- 2 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 to 4 tablespoon milk
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- Preheat oven to 350; grease two baking sheets, set aside.
- Using an stand mixer at medium speed, combine eggs, sugar, butter, and pumpkin until light and fluffy. Stir together the flour, baking powder, spice, salt and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and mix at low speed until
- thoroughly combined and the batter is smooth.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop scoopfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 13 minutes or until edges are firm, Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes.
- remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the sugar and mix at low speed until combined. Stir in vanilla, and milk; and mix again.
- Drizzle over cookies.
- let cookies cool on sheets the full time or cookies can stick to pan.