Pumpkin cheesecake with chocolate sandwich cookies and pistachios. Perfect desert for the holiday season.
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Cookies
- 1 and 1/4 cups Finely Crushed Graham Crackers
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Large Eggs
- 8 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, such as Oreo Cookies
- 1/4 cup Pistachios, shelled and chopped coarsely
- In a bowl, mix together graham crackers and melted butter. Transfer to 9 inch pie pan coated with non-stick cooking spray and with hand, press mixture firmly on the bottom of the pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, stir in granulated sugar, pumpkin puree and cinnamon. Mix well. Add eggs and mix until well blended. Put the mixture into the prepared pie pan. Put cookies and pistachio on top and bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack for about 20 minutes then refrigerate for 2-3 hours up to overnight.
- When served, put the cookies and pistachios onto the top of the cheesecake. (push in a little bit hard)
- Enjoy the decorations on the cake!