Last updated May 20, 2018
Personal Information. “Personal Information” includes information that identifies you as a specific person. You can visit our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. Some of our Services may require you to register for an account or otherwise provide us with your Personal Information. When we collect Personal Information from you, we will tell you what Personal Information we are collecting and describe how we will use that information.
The Personal Information we may access or collect may include, without limitation, your:
- Name, email address, home address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and birthdate.
- User name, password, and other registration information.
- Health information that you provide us, such as specific information about your medical conditions, medical history, medications, and laboratory testing results (collectively, “Health Information”).
Use of Personal Information. Subject to applicable law, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services.
- To market and promote the Services and services of our third-party partners to you.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To create aggregate information relating to the use of the Services by removing any personally identifiable information about you (“De-Identified Data”). We may use De-Identified Data created by us for any purpose and without restriction.
- For any other purpose you authorize.
Permitted Disclosures. Subject to applicable law, we may disclose your Personal Information under the following conditions:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes of conducting our Services.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to operate our business and who are obligated by written agreements to keep your information confidential and to use your information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- As required by law, subpoena or court order.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, or to investigate fraud.
- To an entity that acquires us or a significant portion of our business in the event of an acquisition, merger, reorganization, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
When Do We Access or Collect Information From You?
- When you provide information in connection with your use of the Services or respond to our requests for information.
- When you post information on public forums available as part of our Services.
- When you correspond with us by email, through our contact page or physical mail.
Passive Collection of Information. When you use the Services, certain information may be passively collected by our computer systems, cookies and third party services, including:
- Access Device and Browser Information. When you access the Services from a computer or mobile device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed and access times, and the type of computer or mobile device you use.
- Usage Information. We may keep track of how you use our Services, such as how you navigate from one screen to the next or the content of searches you perform. We may also use technology to alert us when you open an email from us.
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small data files sent to your browser while you are viewing a website. We may use session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies to make the Service easier to use. You can modify the settings in your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. See additional information about cookies below. (added 5/12/18)
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
Updating your Information. For promotional and newsletter emails, you can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of emails we send you.
Security. We employ physical, electronic and administrative security measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or tampering, including encryption of your data. Despite these measures, data transmitted through the Internet or stored electronically cannot be made absolutely secure.
Security Violations. Please report any suspected security violations via our Contact link.
Children. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13 without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to create their own accounts with us unless their parent provides verifiable consent.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]