brioche pan

brioche pan [bree-ohsh, -osh; French bree-awsh pan] noun
brioche pan

A deeply fluted pan that creates the classic brioche shape. Its bottom is round and narrow, with sides flaring at a steep angle featuring the wavy flutes. Brioche pans come in many sizes, from individual to very large.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Skip to toolbar